"A Sleek and Stylish Yacht Where Artisanal Foods are Feasted Upon, and Where Opulence is the Only Option!"
World Yacht Dining Cruises are for those who love looking at New York while living it up. With World Yacht Dining you will cruise the Hudson River in an elegant, vibrant vessel, enjoy farm-fresh cuisine and luxuriate with a view from the perfect vantage point at the most inspiring, electric city in the world. With World Yacht Dining Cruises, the Big Apple is your oyster!
Before dinner, get wrapped up in the beautiful view that is New York Harbor and that unbelievable, breathtaking New York City skyline with a stroll on the upper level.
A luxurious tour, but not a stuffy one, you're encouraged to dance the night away as World Yacht Dining Cruises provide a DJ/MC who plays popular music until the trip concludes.
World Yacht Dining Cruises Gold Menu:
- Gourmet, farm-fresh, exquisite dinner by Denis Weekes, an award-winning New York chef
- Global accents intertwined with ingredients from across the farms of the Tri-State Area
- Colossal shrimp in Chef Weekes' Classic Shrimp Cocktail
- Special Salmon "Duo"-Smoked with crème fraiche and salmon tartar
- Fresh greens and vegetables in World Yacht Signature and Caesar Salad
- Market Fresh Fish in a ginger sauce and fingerling potatoes
- Filet Mignon with seasonal vegetables
- New York Cheese Cake, Raspberry Almond Tart and Seasonal Fresh Fruit
World Yacht Dining Cruises Sunday Buffet Brunch:
- A tip-top tour of New York City on-board a beautiful yacht is perfected by something fairly basic but also brilliant: The World Yacht Brunch Buffet.
- Welcome aboard drink of champagne or Mimosa
- Breakfast selection choice includes eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheese, fruit, Charcuterie and much more
- Delicious Baker's Basket
- Omelet Station
- Large Lunch Selection includes stuffed chicken breast, whole wheat pasta
- Dessert assortment of New York Style Cheese Cake, Chocolate Mousse and more
- Jackets or dress shirts for men
- Business casual for women
- Dark or dress jeans are acceptable
- Please do not wear t-shirts, shorts, sandals or sneakers
- Board: 6:00pm
- Sail: 7:00pm
- Return: 10:00pm
January - February 2012: Saturdays & SundaysLocation:
March 2012: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
World Yacht Marina, Pier 81, West 41st St. at the Hudson River (12th Ave).