"Delectable, Delicious and Down-right Unbeatable Pizza!"
The answer to that popular Brooklyn phrase will be "pretty good" if you just take on A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour. It's as authentic a New York experience as it gets, as this tour takes you through New York's storied and historic borough and provides what other tours simply cannot: delectable, delicious and down-right unbeatable pizza at two of the most famous pizzerias around.
A savory, flavor-filled treat is what makes authentic Brooklyn Pizza. Whether it's the thin crust, rounded deliciousness of Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge or the square-shaped, sauce on top, gooey goodness found in a Sicilian slice of L and B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst, A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour is sure to satisfy your palate. It's the tour they’re talking about on food shows and travel columns across the globe. A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour, don’t fuhgettaboutit!
- A tour that's creating a national buzz and the only one that meshes the enriching access to the culture, character, history and brilliance of Brooklyn and best pizza you'll ever try.
- Slices of pizza at award-winning Grimaldi's and at the world-famous L and B Spumoni Gardens.
- Two legendary pizza restaurants featured globally by everyone from the London Times to the Today Show to the Food Network to Martha Stewart Living and others.
- This four-hour and a half hour tour travels to famous Brooklyn landmarks and neighborhoods. Brooklyn Bridge Park is where wonderful views of the Brooklyn Bridge are provided.
- The famous Coney Island Amusement Park.
- Million dollars homes on Shore Road and Bay Ridge, which includes the "Gingerbread House."
- Learn about the many show business stories that have come out of Brooklyn and locations of movies shot in the borough. Historic neighborhoods like Brighton Beach will be visited and stories told about everything from the Russian section of Brooklyn to the history of Brooklyn pizza and its Italian birthplace.
- Featured globally by everyone from the London Times to the Today Show to the Food Network to Martha Stewart Living and others.
- A tour you'll never forget, even though you may be uttering the word "Fuhgettaboutit" over and over again once it's over.
Don't load up on New York hot dogs, pretzels bagels, or anything excessive on the day of this trip, because A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour provides two slices of delicious pizza and a soft drink at two legendary pizzerias (already a decent portion of food not to mention what else you might order while on the tour).
The tour is approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes long.
- Departs the Union Square area of Manhattan.
- Tour days: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 11:00AM.
Union Square area of Manhattan (exact details will be provided upon purchase).