"The Ultimate Way to Tour New York City!"
If you’re looking for a truly exciting journey around New York City, Gray Line’s Freestyle New York Double-Decker bus tour might be just the ticket!
Sign up for the Freestyle tour and receive a pass with access to 72 consecutive, fun-filled hours of unlimited hop-on and hop-off double-decker sightseeing.
The tour includes Gray Line’s Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn Loops, the Night Tour, plus tickets to three of New York City’s finest attractions.
Uptown highlights include Harlem, Central Park, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Fifth Avenue and much more. But Downtown brings you up-close with Times Square, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and the New York Harbor – just to name a few great locations.
But let’s not forget Brooklyn and the Botanic Garden and Brooklyn Museum, which are just a few of the terrific spots on the Loop.
The Night Tour, which becomes the Holiday Lights Tour between November 25 and December 30, explores the big city when the sun goes down; a professional tour guide is with you throughout the tour, offering helpful commentary as you cruise around Chinatown, the Brooklyn Bridge and Soho.
To go along with all that cruising around the big city, the Freestyle Tour offers three admission tickets to a superb variety of attractions, vouchers for dining options and airport transfers.
Take a look at the FreeStyle Menu to see your options:
- NY Waterway 90-min cruise
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Madame Tussaud's
- The Radio City Music Hall Behind the Scenes Tour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- New York Skyride
- Top of the Rock Observation Decks
- UN Guided and Audio Tours
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra
- Lunch at Bella Napoli
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Museum of the City of New York
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The American Museum of Natural History
- Tribute WTC Visitors Center
E) Fun Items
- NYC Walking Tour Audio Guide
- World Trade Center Site / Financial District
- Central Park
- Chinatown / Little Italy
- Flatiron Building / Madison Square Park
The Freestyle Tour departs daily from the Gray Line Visitors Center.
The Gray Line Visitors Center is located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets) in midtown Manhattan.