"A Comprehensive and Fun Tour of Electrifying New York City!"
The CitySights NY All Around Town Tour delivers the very best of New York City, 48 hours of double-decker sightseeing of Downtown, Uptown, Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx, and a journey through the city at night with Night Tours. Hop-on and hop-off and get an up-close look at some of Manhattan and Brooklyn’s most famous and exciting destinations.
To make the city tour even more special, the All Around Town Tour also includes a 90- minute New York Waterway Harbor Cruise, plus a ticket to the Museum of the City of New York.
The tour also features an experienced guide to offer helpful information and interesting commentary about the many stops on the tour.
From the Empire State Building, Yankee Stadium, SoHo, Fifth Avenue, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Times Square, Chinatown and The Brooklyn Bridge and everywhere in between, there is so much to see in New York City. Hop on the All Around Town Tour so you don’t miss a thing!
- The Downtown Tour: Departs from CitySights NY Visitor center between 7:45am - 6:00pm. Tour duration is 2 ½ hours.
- Uptown and Harlem Tour: Departs from 8th Avenue (between 42th and 43rd Streets) between 9:00am - 5:00pm. Tour duration is 2 ½ hours.
- Night: Departs from 42nd Street and 7th Avenue between 6:00pm and 7:30pm. Tour duration is 2 ½ hours.
- Brooklyn: Departs from Whitehall St. between Bridge & Pearl Sts., stop #14 on the Downtown Tour every hour from 10:30am to 3:00pm. Tour duration is 1 ½ hours.
- New York Harbor Midtown Cruise: Departs from Pier 78, 455 12th Ave; daily: 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
- Bronx Tour: Departs from the Malcolm Shabazz Market (at 116th street) between 10am and 4pm
CitySights NY Visitor Center is located at 234 W 42nd St (inside the lobby of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum).