"A Full Day Bike-Riding Up and Down and All Around Manhattan!"
If you are ready to see New York City from the seat of a bicycle – then Bike and Roll is the place to get started.
Get settled on comfortable bicycles for the entire family and start your daylong sightseeing journey. The Hudson River Greenway is a nice path for pedestrians and cyclists only; it runs the entire west side of Manhattan and is a wonderful way to see the river and lush scenery.
Central Park is also a great place to ride; the roads are closed to motor vehicles most of the time, which is nice for fun-seeking cyclists. Crossing over one of New York’s many bridges, on a car-free path, is a fantastic experience as well.
The sky is the limit once you hop on the bike.
Maps are complimentary at each Bike and Roll location.
Bike and Roll features comfort-style bikes ideal for a laid-back ride along the Hudson River Greenway or for long distance rides on paved trails and roads.
With every Bike and Roll bike rental, you'll receive a keyed U-lock, a handlebar bag and/or rack, a local map and a helmet. An experienced staff will provide touring tips, special routes and answer any questions you might have.
Bike and Roll has the bicycle perfect for you, just the right rental for your journey throughout scenic Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Season runs March 1 through November 24 (hours change depending on location and sunset)
Bike and Roll has numerous locations for bike rentals:
- Central Park at Columbus Circle: 59th St. and Central Park West
- Central Park at Tavern on the Green: Central Park at W. 67th St.
- Riverside Park: W. 69th St. on the Hudson River Greenway
- West Harlem Piers Park: W. 135th St. on the Hudson River Greenway
- East River Park: East River Park between Houston and E. 6th St.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park: Pier 1 at Fulton Ferry Landing
- Pier 84 at Hudson River Park: on the Hudson at the end of W. 43rd St.
- Battery Park: Across from 17 State Street. Cross streets are State Street and Water Street.