They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but when you follow @BestofNewYork on Twitter, you may just win a free ride (or a free show, or a free pass to every attraction in New York City, for that matter).
Starting in April, we’ll be giving away tickets to some of New York’s biggest attractions and off-Broadway shows. A new giveaway will be announced each week, but you have to be a follower to win.
We’ll be tweeting surprise trivia questions about some of New York’s best attractions; look for #giveaway. The first follower to provide the correct answer wins, but don’t worry: all the answers can easily be found at BestofNewYork.com!
Among the tickets to popular attractions we plan on giving away are:
- The one-of-a-kind off-Broadway show Blue Man Group, which combines music, comedy, art and technology in an innovative performance that has become a true New York institution and a show you don’t want to miss. @bluemangroup
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in Times Square, New York City’s only outpost of explorer Robert Ripley’s famously weird collection of relics and rare oddities. @RipleysNYC
- Madame Tussauds New York, the famous wax museum in Times Square, home to incredibly life-like wax figures of all your favorite celebrities. @NYCWax
- The Empire State Building Observatory, which provides unbeatable views of Manhattan and beyond from the 86th floor. @empirestatebldg
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck, which overlooks Midtown Manhattan and Central Park with plenty of space on three observation levels, including one totally enclosed in glass. @rockcenternyc
- New York Water Taxi, which lets you see NYC from the water. @nywatertaxi
- NBC Studio Tour, at NYC’s legendary Rockefeller Center, home to The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and Saturday Night Live. @nbcstore
- The mother of all sightseeing passes: The New York Pass, which includes entry to more than 70 of the most popular attractions in NYC. @TheNewYorkPass
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, home to more than two million works of art spanning all of human history. @metmuseum
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, the best way to see Manhattan from the water. @CircleLine42
And there’s no better way to stay on top of all these great giveaways than by following Best of New York on Facebook: facebook.com/BestofNewYork. We’ll be updating our page regularly with new giveaways on Thursdays, great ideas for fun things to do in the city, as well as surprising facts about the Big Apple. So check back if you want free access to some of New York’s most famous tours and attractions.