"Six of New York City’s Most Popular Attractions at a Great Price!"
You can see the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Modern Art, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (or Circle Line Cruise) and Top of the Rock (or the Guggenheim Museum). Best of all, see it all for one low price. Without the convenient CityPASS, seeing all six of those popular attractions would cost $146!
Schedule Details:Empire State Building:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art:
- Open 365 days a year, 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Please note: the last elevators go up at 1:15 a.m.
- Specia holiday hours may apply
The American Museum of Natureal History:
- Monday: Closed (starting June 1, Museum will be open 7 days a week)
- Tuesday through Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Galleries are cleared 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
The Museum of Modern Art:
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., 7 days a week
- Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island:
- Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, closed (open every Tuesday in July and August, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
- Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (open until 8:30 p.m. every Thursday in July and August).
- Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (open until 8:30 p.m. every Saturday in July and August, excluding July 9).
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- The first boat departs from both Battery Park and Liberty State Park at 8:30 a.m. in the summer months.
- After that, boats depart every 30-45 minutes until 4;30 p.m.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises:
- Call 212-563-3200 for schedule and hours
- Closed Christmas Day
Top of the Rock:
The Guggenheim Museum:
- Opens 365 days a year, 8 a.m. to midnight.
- Please note: the last elevator goes up at 11 p.m.
- Special Holiday hours may apply
- Sunday to Wednesday & Friday: 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
- Thursday: Closed.
- Closed: Thursdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Entrance at Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street.
- The Empire State Building: 350 5th Avenue, New York (between 33rd and 34th Streets).
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Meeting Point: Peer 83 at 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
- American Museum of Natural History: Entrance located on Central Park West at 79th Street.
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Entrance is located at 11 West 53rd Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry: Departs from Battery Park, NY (southernmost tip of lower Manhattan) and Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ.
- The Top of the Rock: Entrance on 50th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
- The Guggenheim Museum: 1071 Fifth Avenue (at 89th Street).